The following documents are to be uploaded online at
1. EMD : Rs. 50,000/= *
* Bidders may request for exemption from submitting EMD (Refer details given in General terms & conditions)
2. Tender fee Rs: 200 /= should be paid by way of RGTS/ NEFT *
* Bidders participating in the tender should upload the UTR details towards cost of tender document.
3. The bidder should be an approved vendor of KPTCL for manufacturing/ repair of power
4. Present customer Profile to be uploaded
5. Should have experience in design, manufacture, testing and supply of Power
transformers including after sales service activities.
6. The bidder shall have supplied 10 Nos. of oil filled transformers of assorted range& type up to 16 MVA, 110/132 KV class type within last 5 years (2013-14 to 2017-18)
7. Should have minimum 2 nos of transformer of rating 10 MVA-110 KV or above in Service for minimum 2 years. Bidders are requested to submit the Performance certificate for their highest rating of transformer.
8. Should be ready to demonstrate the capability of design & manufacture strength by
conducting type test and short circuit test as per the contractual requirement.
9. Shall have a minimum turnover of Rs. 15 crores in transformer Manufacturing in the
last three financial years. (2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18)
10. The bidder should submit the documents as detailed below for Assessment of the
a) Company profile
b) Credentials along with details of execution of various rating of Power Transformer
c) Copy of type and special test certificates
d) List of technical competent person with specialization in related field
e) Balance sheet for last three years (2015-16, 2016-17 & 2017-18)
*AYCL technical team will visit the bidder for assessment.
**Bidders are requested to submit the relevant approved documents.
*Proof should be uploaded.
OFFERS RECEIVED WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL BE REJECTED
***Note: Bidders who are in the AYCL empaneled list of suppliers for transformers up to 16 MVA, 110/132 KV need not submit the above documents.(Sl.no 4 to 10& Annexure II).Proof of turnover for year 2017-18 alone needs to be submitted.