The following documents are to be uploaded online at
1. EMD : Rs.20,000/= *
* Bidders may request for exemption from submitting EMD (Refer details given in General terms & conditions)
2. Tender fee Rs: 200 /= should be paid by way of RGTS/ NEFT *
* Bidders participating in the tender should upload the UTR details towards
cost of tender document.
3. The firm should have valid ESI & PF registration numbers. Copy of allocation letter
and copy of latest remitted challan shall be uploaded.
4. The firm should have valid GST registration Number. Copy shallbe uploaded
5. The tenderer should have minimum continuous experience of 3 (Three) years in providing unskilled labourers for material handling, loading/unloading of materials and House keeping in a reputed manufacturing unit of medium size or above(proof for having continuous service of minimum 3 years to be enclosed). The tenderer should have a minimum 3 (three) running contracts in a reputed manufacturing industry of medium size at the time of tendering; the name and addresses of the clients are to be furnished. The tenderer should have strength of not less than 150 laborers, at Chennai at the time of tendering. (Proof to be uploaded).
6. The bidder should have a minimum turnover of Rs: 50 lacs per annum for the three financial years. The bidder should submit Audited Balance Sheet & P&L Account for three financial years (2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16)Copy shallbe uploaded
7. The bidding firm should have registered the firm under relevant law â€“ proof of registration (certificate of incorporation/Firm registration Certificate to be enclosed; for partnership firm certificate copy of registered partnership deed to be enclosed).
8. Any other documents as required as per the techno-commercial terms shall be uploaded.