GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. EMD: Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) by way of RTGS/NEFT. Bank Guarantee from any nationalized / Scheduled / Multinational Bank for the EMD amount
can also be accepted and the BG should be as per the specimen enclosed
For bidders already enlisted with AYCL- T&S Unit, having outstanding amount more than the EMD amount or who have already submitted the EMD against our earlier tenders or those who have security deposit with Andrew Yule may apply for adjustment of the same. The total EMD should be Rs: 50,000/=
Bidders who are MSMED units may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD by making a specific request in writingand attaching the necessary document in support of the same.
Bidders whose turnover is more than Rs: 50 crores may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD by making a specific request in writingand attaching the necessary document in support of the same.
If reason for non-submission of EMD or adjustment against the outstanding balance
for EMD is not mentioned in Techno-commercial bid of tender, the tender will be
Security Deposit:The EMD amount of the successful Bidder will be retained as security deposit towards the execution of the order and the same will be released after completion of order. .
2. Bidders should submit/upload copies of purchase orders & Performance Certificate from at least three reputed transformers manufacturers for having supplied CRGO for transformers above 10 MVA rating during the year 2014-2015.Offers received without copies of performance certificate will be rejected
3. Bidders should have a minimum turnover of Rs.50 crores per annum. Please upload copy of last 3 years Balance sheets and P&L Account. (2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015).
4. Bidders should pay the amount of Rs: 500 /= by RTGS /NEFT towards cost of tender document.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY.
The company reserves the right to reject any tenderer based on their past performance.