A) GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1.M/s. Andrew Yule & Co. Limited (hereinafter referred to as the â€œBuyer) 5/346,Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, Chennai â€“ 600 096. invites separate sealed tenders for following TESTING EQUIPMENTS:-
Sl.No.1) CAPACITANCE AND TAN DELTA TEST SET
Sl.No.2) INTER FACIAL SURFACE TENSION TESTER
Period of Completion : 6 Months
2. Tender Document can be downloaded from our Website: www.andrewyule.com (or) can be obtained from Manager-Materials ,Andrew Yule & Co.Ltd., Chennai Division, unit,5/346,Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, Chennai-600 096 on payment of Rs.500/- by A/c payee DD in favour of Andrew Yule & Co.Ltd., (or) by cash.
3. Those who have downloaded the tender documents from our website should enclose a DD in favour of Andrew Yule & Co.Ltd payable at chennai for a sum of Rs.500/- towards tender fee and the same should be enclosed in the Techno-Commercial Bid. Offers received without tender fee will be rejected.
4. This is a two part bid : PART 1 consists of TECHNO â€“ COMMERCIAL BID PART 2 consists of PRICE BID
5. Tenders must be submitted in two separate sealed cover, one for PART 1 super scribing â€œTender for TESTING EQUIPMENTS T-13/15-16 - TECHNO â€“ COMMERCIAL BIDâ€ due on 20.01.16 and another for PART 2 super scribing â€œTender for TESTING EQUIPMENTS T-13/15-16 â€“ PRICE BIDâ€ due on 20.01.16 should be addressed to M/s. Andrew Yule & Co.,5/346, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, Chennai â€“ 600 096.
Also DESCRIPTION OF TESTING EQUIPMENTS for which quoted shall be mentioned on the envelope.
Both these covers to be put in one sealed cover superscribing â€œTender for TESTING EQUIPMENTS WITH DESCRIPTION OF THE EQUIPMENTS T-13/15-16 â€ should be addressed to M/s. Andrew Yule & Co., Ltd., 5/346, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Perungudi, chennai â€“600 096.
Price bid for each item should be kept in separate covers. i.e., Individual sealed price bid cover for each item.
Stapled cover & Offers sent through E-MAIL or FAX will not be accepted. The completed Tender shall be deposited in the Tender Box kept at the office main entrance in the above address on or before 10.45 AM on 20/01/2016.
6. All tenders will be accepted up to 10.45 A.M on 20/01/2016 and the Part 1 of tender namely
â€Techno- commercial Bidâ€ will be opened at 11.00 AM on 20/01/2016 in the presence of the tenderers or their authorized representatives who may choose to be present at the time of opening of the tender. If it turns to be a holiday same will be opened at 11.00 AM on next working day.
7. Part 1 of the sealed tender should be accompanied by an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd. payable at Chennai.
For bidders already enlisted with AYCL- T&S Unit, having outstanding amount more than the EMD amount or who have already submitted the EMD against our earlier tenders or who have security deposit available with us, may apply for adjustment of the same . The total EMD should be as mentioned in the tender.
Bidders who are MSMED units may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD in lieu of EMD by making a specific request in writing and enclosing the necessary document in support of the same. For Bidders whose turnover is more than Rs: 50 Crores may apply for exemptions from furnishing EMD by attaching necessary documents to support the same.
If reason for non-submission of EMD or adjustment against the outstanding balance for EMD
is not mentioned in Techno-commercial bid of tender, the tender will be rejected