1.The tenderer should have minimum continuous experience of 3 (Three) years in providing unskilled labourers for material handling, loading/unloading of materials and House keeping in a reputed manufacturing unit of medium size or above(proof for having continuous service of minimum 3 years to be enclosed). The tenderer should have a minimum 3 (three) running contracts in a reputed manufacturing industry of medium size at the time of tendering; the name and addresses of the clients are to be furnished. The tenderer should have strength of not less than 150 laborers, at Chennai at the time of tendering. (Proof to be given).
2. The bidder should have a minimum turnover of Rs: 15 lacs per annum for the three financial years. The bidder should submit Audited Balance Sheet & P&L Account for three financial years (2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15).
3. The bidding firm should have registered the firm under relevant law â€“ proof of registration (certificate of incorporation/Firm registration Certificate to be enclosed; for partnership firm certificate copy of registered partnership deed to be enclosed).
4. The bidding firm should strictly adhere to the provisions of the Industrial Disputes (Amendment) Act 2010 (No.24 of 2010); the appropriate Government being Central Government eff. 15.09.2010.
5. The firm should have valid ESI & PF registration numbers. Copy of allocation letter and copy of latest remitted challan shall be enclosed.
6. EMD of Rs: 20,000/= to be enclosed. Tenders without EMD will be rejected.
1. AGE: Between 20yrs. & 40 yrs. of age with good physique.
2. The Contractor shall not appoint any sub-contractor or sublet or assign or transfer any of his rights under the agreement to other persons. In the event of any such transfer or assignment, the agreement shall, at the option of company, stand terminated and security deposit deposited by the contractor will be forfeited.
3. The tenderer should have sufficient infrastructure and resources at Chennai to rotate the manpower, to strictly ensure that no unskilled labourers provided by him continue in our unit beyond a period of six months.
4. If Service Tax is applicable, the same is to be specified by you including the rate at which Service Tax is paid. In that case, bidder has also to enclose latest valid registration certificate under service tax.
5. Tender documents shall be signed on each page.
Bidders who have down loaded this tender document from our web site should enclose a DD for Rs: 200 /= in favour of ANDREW YULE & CO.LTD, Payable at Chennai towards cost of tender document.
The tenderer shall be required to deposit a sum of Rs.20000/- (Twenty thousand only) as Earnest Money by crossed Demand Draft made â€“out in favour of â€˜ANDREW YULE & COMPANY LIMITEDâ€™ payable at Chennai. No tender will be accepted or considered without the remittance of Earnest Money Deposit. Earnest Money Deposit is to be sent in a SECURED SEALED COVER.
For bidders already enlisted with AYCL- Chennai Operations, having outstanding amount more than the EMD amount or who have already submitted the EMD against our earlier tenders or who have security deposit available with us, may apply for adjustment of the same as EMD/security deposit. The total EMD should be as mentioned in the tender.
Bidders whose turnover is more than Rs: 50 Crores may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD by making a specific request in writing and enclosing the necessary document in support of the same.
The successful bidder shall furnish a security deposit of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) towards performance of this contract. The EMD paid by the successful bidder will be converted into SECURITY DEPOSIT. For the balance amount, the successful bidder shall deposit Security Deposit by a crossed DD or in the form of Bank Guarantee. If the contract is not performed as per the terms and conditions, then the Security Deposit will be forfeited.
The tenderer whose tender is accepted should commence the work with effect from the date as notified by the company. If he fails to do within the stipulated time, the Earnest Money deposited by him will be forfeited.