GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR GUIDANCE OF APPLICANTS
The offer should be submitted as follows:
SUBMISSION OF OFFER
1) Techno commercial bid along with CASH RECEIPT/ DD for EMD in a separate sealed cover Super scribing "Quotation for Pressed Steel Radiator, T-18/14-15 DUE ON 11.03.2015 (TECHNO COMMERCIAL BID)"
2. PRICE BID in a SEPARATE SEALED COVER Super scribing “QUOTATION FOR PRESSED STEEL RADIATOR, Tender No. T-18/14-15 DUE ON 11.03.2015 (PRICE BID)".
3. Both the Techno Commercial Bid and Price Bid should be put in one cover Super scribing "QUOTATION FOR PRESSED STEEL RADIATOR, Tender No. T-18/14-15 DUE ON 11.03.2015 (TECHNO-COMMERCIAL BID AND PRICE BID)".
4. EMD :Rs:50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) by way of Cash Receipt/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/S ANDREW YULE & CO.LTD Payable at CHENNAI. Bank Guarantee from any nationalised / Scheduled / Multinational Bank for the EMD amount can also be accepted and the BG should be as per the specimen enclosed
5. For bidders already enlisted with AYCL- T&S Unit, having outstanding amount more than the EMD amount or who have already submitted the EMD against our earlier tenders or those who have security deposit with Andrew Yule may apply for adjustment of the same. The total EMD should be Rs: 50,000/=
Bidders who are MSMED units may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD by making a specific request in writing and enclosing the necessary document in support of the same.
Bidders whose turnover is more than Rs: 50 crores may apply for exemption from furnishing EMD by making a specific request in writing and enclosing the necessary document in support of the same.
If reason for non-submission of EMD or adjustment against the outstanding balance for EMD is not mentioned in Techno-commercial bid of tender, the tender will be rejected.